Who we work for
Books, stories, essays, scripts, poems
Articles, monographs, books, manuals, handbooks, research methods, teaching materials
Books, stories, essays, scripts, poems
Music, songs, settings, covers
Articles, blog entries, interviews, reviews
Logo, corporate identity, presentations, product design
Articles, copyright, portfolio
Translation, adaptations, collections, methods of translation
Advantages of online service
, for the registration of copyright on the created or purchased object, it was necessary to:
- print it on A4 paper;
- collect all the sheets in a folder, number them and sew together;
- agree with the registrar on the cost of registration of your object;
- pay for registration through Sberbank – only through the cashier;
- take (or send by mail) the printed object and the receipt to the registrar;
- wait about 2 weeks for the registration itself;
- then wait for the certificate by mail;
- and monthly pay for the storage of your object in the archives of the registrar.
, fortunately, we live in the digital age and so all this can be done in the intelligent recorder “IREG”, from the comfort of your home.
- You register in IREG (2 minutes);
- upload your author’s object to the service as an audio, text or graphic file (2-3 minutes) and specify its description;
- pay the check with a credit card, Yandex Money or other convenient way (3 minutes);
- the service automatically puts a digital tag in your object and creates a certificate of registration (less than 1 minute);
- download the certificate of copyright registration or print it directly from the service (1 minute).
- Using our service, it'll take you 10 minutes.
- The cost of registration starts from 250 rubles per object.
- The certificate is free.
- Your creativity is stored in the system for 70 years.
- In the personal account, you can find a directory for your objects, search by authors, date of registration and name.
- If you have a lot of objects, everything can be neatly sorted and found in a minute.
Just four steps
You register in the service
It takes no more than one minute, registration is carried out with your full name. Be careful: Your data will be indicated in the certificate in the form in which you wrote them. This is all you need for a quick registration. The service works for the citizens of the 164 countries which are members of the Berne Convention. A citizen of any country that is included in the Berne Convention can register there. The countries are indicated here. Please specify the data correctly and carefully monitor the absence of errors in your registration data, because it is in this form they fall into the certificate of copyright.
You register the work
It takes from 2 to 4 minutes: To register a work, you must specify the name of the work, its description and attach a file. You can also specify the co-authors, if the work was created in co-authorship, and the owner who is a legal entity. The file must be placed in the form in which you want to register it. In the future, no one will be able to make changes to the registered file. It is possible to change the title, description, cover and demo for review.
You get a certificate
A certificate of copyright registration is not just a beautiful document that is worth showing to friends. This is the result of the service, which means that the system has accepted the file for storage and will store it for 70 years, at the time of registration, the system contacted the reference time server of the certification center, and the product is signed by the digital signature of the intelligent Registrar and placed in a secure Depository.
You sell the work
Selling is not just an opportunity to download after purchase. Sale, licensing (exclusive and non – exclusive), ordering (for author's and service work) and obtaining a copy for personal non-commercial use are separate agreements, each of which is formed by the system taking into account numerous parameters of both the user and the work. This is important to us because the exclusive right can only be transferred by written contract.
International class copyright
The work of the intellectual Registrar IREG is guided by the Berne Convention, so the copyright registered in one of the 164 countries-participants of this Convention becomes protected in the territory of all 164 countries. This means that the rights are registered and protected in all 164 countries can be sold all over the world – wherever you read and listen in the language you speak and write.
Скачайте самую понятную книгу об авторском праве
Мы дарим Вам 10 лет своей практики - ведь это самый простой способ за 14 минут разобраться в своих авторских правах и получить результат от творчества